Business Intelligence & Sales Analyst to Astellas Pharma
Poolia is recruiting a proactive and analytical Business Intelligence & Sales Analyst to Astellas Pharma in Copenhagen (Kastrup). The position is full-time. Preferably, you could start within two months.
Please apply as soon as possible.
You are offered a challenging and developing position in an international environment. You will work with a professional and dedicated team.
The Business Intelligence & Sales Analyst for the Nordic & Baltic region will:
• Responsible for the Business Intelligence function, supporting the commercial departments through continuous development and delivery of high-quality self-service reports, dashboards, and analyses.
• Advise senior management on suitable targets and KPIs supporting the business strategy
• Drive implementation of strategic business targets and KPIs
• Engage colleagues and communicate effectively on strategies, targets and insights
• Oversee, map and analyse market trends to anticipate changes in the competitive landscape and proactively recommend senior management on appropriate actions
• Continuously scan and review the internal and external data and data solutions landscape
• Advise senior management on business cases (e.g. new product/indication launches, reimbursement applications) ensuring appropriate alignment with EMEA pricing and business strategies and product life cycle
• Responsible for proper management of sales data and continuous management of market definitions
• Responsible for patient flow forecasting and financial sales budgeting and forecasting
• Drive an increased awareness across the affiliate on the value of data-driven decision making
• Ensure that all commercial colleagues are continuously trained on information platforms, tools, and dashboards
• Manage incoming demand from organisation and proactively address expectations on delivery with regards to business strategy
• Manage vendors and consultants of 3rd-party data and reports.
You will report to the Director of Communications and Commercial Excellence.
You probably have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business/Sales Analysis or Controlling. You could also have gained the experience from former positions.
We believe you have at least 5 years of experience from sales analysis, budgeting and forecasting, preferably in a multinational corporation. Previous experience from the pharmaceutical industry is most valuable.
You have excellent skills in Excel and BI Tools (QlikView, Power BI etc). It is an advantage if you have experience of the ERP-system SAP and databases (queries, SQL etc).
Fluency in speaking and writing English and in one Scandinavian language is a prerequisite for the position. You also have strong communication skills and problem solving ability.
In order to be successful in the position we believe you are analytical, structured, business oriented and goal-oriented with an international mindset. You are also thorough and have a high attention to details. It also important that you are able to work cross-functionally.
Astellas Pharma is a global company, originating in Japan, focusing on improving human health around the world by providing innovative and reliable drugs. We are mainly active in the fields of urology, oncology, transplantation, immunology and nephrology. Astellas vision is to always be on the forefront of health development and create added value for patients through innovative research and science. Astellas Pharma is represented throughout the Nordic region and has its Nordic office in Copenhagen. We are approx. 140 dedicated employees and market prescription drugs in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland.
Astellas need honest and tolerant people who dare to be themselves. People who value diversity and who feel at home in a company that prioritises ethical behavior and social and environmental responsibility.
We all have the responsibility to develop a culture that we can thrive in - and we believe that people thrive best when they are allowed to be themselves. We are a workplace with all kinds of people and our strength is that we do not resemble each other. Common to all of us is that we help each other and do not give up.
CHANGING TOMORROWTM is the heart of our culture - from Tokyo to Reykjavik. In practice, this means that all employees, regardless of where they are in the organization, should work to ensure a better tomorrow for patients worldwide.
For more information, visit our website www.astellas.eu.