Supply Chain Study Manager Associate
Are you a driven, structured and service minded people-person? Do you have a junior background within pharmacy, science or engineering? We are now looking for talented Supply Chain Study Manager Associates to join AstraZeneca Gothenburg. As a Supply Chain Study Manager Associate you will support global Supply Chain Study Management teams with task-based activities. The 9-months consulting assignment will start 2019-03-01 or after agreement. If you are interested, apply now!About the consulting assignment
Within this role the Supply Chain Study Manager Associate can support global Supply Chain Study Management teams with task-based activities including:
• LRA label creation
• Electronic Trial Master File documentation archiving
• Temperature Control Monitor tracking
• Smart Supplies forecasting
• ANGEL documentation uploading
• Packing order creation
• Act as support for a Supply Chain Study Manager representative for less complex studies or studies that have completed recruitment with minimal change and re supply activities.
• Maintain supplies by proactively managing the demand, updating forecasts and executing plans.
• Work with multiply customers and stakeholders internally and externally.
• Capable to use IRT system for management of study material.
• Proactively co-ordinate close out activities including stock destruction, Archiving etc.
• Follow SHE and GMP standards and is personally accountable for these areas within own work plans.
Preferred Minimum Education/Experience:
• Demonstrable Aptitude for systems (MS Office)
• Proven customer service skills
• Highly Organised
• Proven ability to self-manage and motivate
• Awareness of GMP standards
• Awareness of Clinical Development processes relevant to the supply of clinical materials.
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
• Builds relationships - Takes actions for development of relationships with customers and stakeholders
• Delivery Focus - Demonstrates focus, initiative and tenacity to achieve goals and objectives, using experience and judgment to make decisions and overcome barriers.
• Customer Orientation - Develops and sustains collaborative customer relationships. Works in
partnership with internal and external customers to deliver business benefits, seeking to understand their requirements.
• Planning and Organizing – Schedules and optimizing the use of resources whilst considering the impact on others. Utilizes formal planning methodologies as appropriate.
• Initiative - Engages in proactive behaviour, seeking and seizing opportunities to achieve business objectives and resolve issues.
• Team Working - Actively participates as part of a team. Adapts role within team as required.
• Flexibility - Adapts positively to changes in tasks or environment, maintaining enthusiasm and Effectiveness, regarding change as an opportunity for learning and growth.
Values and Behaviours:
• We are Entrepreneurial: I collaborate with colleagues internally and externally to seize opportunities and make decisions with speed.
• We do the Right Thing: I take personal accountability for my actions and for the success of AZ as a whole. I treat colleagues with respect and candor
• We put Patients First: I hold myself and others accountable for making decisions in the best interests of the patient.
AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. AstraZeneca is proud to offer a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Co-workers are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.Warmly welcome to Poolia Life Science and AstraZeneca!